1: Unknown Explorer ID:P12xx-xxxx-xxxx-0944
That party with the weird name, D-Powers, which suddenly popped up, seems to have already started the orb auction.
Are they crooks? Or saviors of the world?
Next thread at 930 posts.
Hi. ID means auction lol1
Yo. Come on, not even two weeks have passed since the last time. And yet another one…
Just where the hell do they get all those orbs??
Like how!? Except for 09 it doesn’t fit, does it? >22
Moreover, High Recovery. It’s not even listed in the JDA’s database.
Another unknown orb?
It’s “Fourfour,” so Fourtyfour minus ty >3 3
I mean, it’s been 4 orbs per year even in a dungeon of Yoyogi’s size, no? 4 orbs every 2 weeks is weird, no matter how you spin it.
We don’t know how long they needed to collect the first 4, but another 4 in 2 weeks is bullshit.
Well, even if you say so now. They’re running the auction already. Maybe the black market or something?
Die rofl >6 4
As if you’d find something like that anywhere.
Maybe the JDA got some secret organization? Kind of like ７Ｄ∀
That one was really cool, Seven D Turn.5
Stocked up, eh? I mean, even for a team like Simon’s, 4 in 2 weeks is impossible, right? Even 1 in 2 months is a challenge.
Seven D Turn rocks!
Maybe they got some skill like copy-and-paste?
Dude, this ain’t no light novel.
How about alchemy?
They got 10 teams at Simon’s team’s level frantically running about or something?
We already established that it wouldn’t work with those numbers.
What’s strange about D-Powers is that they haven’t been selling any of the dungeon-native items like potions, which should drop a lot more often, although they’re still rare, despite freely dishing out this many ultra-rare orbs.
That’s something others would be able to achieve as well. Besides, they won’t bring as much cash as orbs, right?
After all, they are the one and only seller.
Even if we could get our hands on an orb for argument’s sake, we still wouldn’t be able to imitate them.
Right now it’s impossible for any organization in the world.
Won’t the intelligence agencies of America, Russia, China, and Israel show up to investigate their secret anytime soon?
You’re watching too many movies.
You sure? It looks like they’re already on the move due to the last time, though.
You mean, truth is stranger than fiction.
In the first place, since that auction, Yoyogi is filled with superstars, no?
You’re talking about Simon?
Ah, I saw him! The aura of the real person was on a totally different level.
Not just him. Looking at the Yoyo thread, it appears that Narashino’s Team I was there yesterday.
Oi, you people are getting way off-topic.
Well, let’s pray that we don’t find the corpses of any of the people involved.
Don’t joke about that…
- This starts a stupid pun on the ID number of poster 1 which ends at 0944, using different ways how to spell numbers in Japanese. Auction is written as オーク (oku) ション (shon), in other words: O-Ku-Shon.
- Continuation of previous T/N: オーク (o-ku) = 09
- We start with “auction” second part – ション (shon). The “Fourfour” in Japanese is しーしー (Shishi). Now you can also read 4 (shi) as yon, so it’s 4(shi)+4(yon) = Shon + some extra, which is why I went with fourtyfour. ;-)
- Another pun on the number four. 氏ね (shi-ne) can be read as “Die” and as “Four, eh?” By the way, as final note to this whole numbers pun. In the Web version, the author pulls something similar, using the game Dragonhearts and a character in No. XIV (Shion). Numbers I can understand, game references not, so I went with the LN version.
- Looks to be a reference to Turn A Gundam, but I don’t know that series…xD