when I looked at today’s chapter to translate it I was like “Nai wa!!!” For a change it is at the length of a regular web novel, thus it took me a lot less time than usual. 😀
For those only interested in reading the novel you can follow this link. Please extend your thanks to Kruncs for editing this chapter.
Now for those that are interested in interesting news:
- I hired another Editor, James-kun, whose main task for now will be to edit the earlier chapters of Hachinan tte, sore wa nai deshou! He has already edited Interlude 2 (posted already) and will proceed from Chapter 4 onwards to fix the grammar, wording and spelling in the chapters. It is a thankless task to do so as some of the chapters are really gruesome but I hope all of you can appreciate his hard work!
- Some have asked for an epub/pdf version of Hachinan tte, sore wa nai deshou! This will be released once the previous chapters are edited (including illustrations). I do not wish to release it in the current state of the chapters.
- Now, as for the upcoming Interludes: There is a series of 8 Interludes in a row. I have cross-read half of them and deemed them relevant to the story. What does that mean for you? Well, those interludes will be handled as regular chapters and commissioning is open for that. So IF you want to increase the release speed, feel free to commission for it. More than 1 extra chapter per week isn’t possible though as they are fairly long.
- The commission price has been raised to 80,- EUR per interlude. Why? Because the chapters are in average almost 10k chars excluding spaces. That is almost 3 times in comparison to regular WN chapters. This commission includes Chapter 39 btw.
- The next regular release of Hachinan tte, sore wa nai deshou! will be on 21st February.
- Lastly, due to a generous donation (yea, not commission) I decided to release an extra chapter of Nidoume no Jinsei wo Isekai de this week. So look forward to 2 chapters of that series until next Sunday!
Enjoy some drama and dangerous premonitions. Fufufu
today you get your regular dose of Nidoume no Jinsei wo Isekai de.
Edited by BakaGrappler. 🙂
now this interlude got a damn long title. xD
First off, please thank Diego from Barcelona for mostly sponsoring this chapter, an anonymous sponsor finished off the remaining bit there!
Also extend your thanks to Kruncs-kun for quickly editing my gibberish into English on short call. 🙂
The next interludes are an arc of 8 interludes in a row, as previously mentioned. I haven’t really looked into them yet but if they are integral to the main story, you can count your commissions as extra chapters which will boost the release speed (at cost of my sleeping time … sleep where areth thou!) and if not, it will be business as usual. 😉
Heyas novel-addicts and the new fellow manga readers,
fortunately this chapter wasn’t as long as the previous ones, so I could stuff it in between the various birthday festivities. Now that those are over and done with as well, things should return to a bit less hectic state.
As usual, please extend your thanks to Kruncs for editing!
Well, without further ado, here you go!
Now, for those interested in the planned schedule: I will start tomorrow on Interlude 9 as it reached the quota. As I haven’t had a look into that one yet, I am currently not able to tell you when it will be done, but I do plan to get it released this week. As for the further interludes: There is a 8-interludes arc coming up after chapter 39. I will check whether it is relevant to the story or just some minor side story. Depending on that any further commissions will be directed towards those or used as extra interludes for that arc (aka increased release speed).
Next weekend Nidoume no Jinsei wo Isekai is regularly up and I’ve got my dedicated SS chapter for Trinity Archive in the pipeline. So look forward to that. 🙂
this time’s chapter was slightly longer than usual and the author went on a rampage using confusing expressions and wordings. Please extend your thanks for editing to BakaGrappler.
On another note: As I mentioned in a previous blog message, this week my parent’s wedding day, my mother’s birthday and my own birthday are coming up, so I might not be able to release a chapter next weekend. I will do my utmost but I hope you guys can understand if it doesn’t work out in the end.
Well here you go with the chapter. Enjoy! 🙂
this Interlude was solely sponsored by Tyler from Massachusetts (Yep, he wanted me to write that, so, you USA MA guys, let the hunt begin! :p), so please be grateful to him! 😀
Also extend your thanks to Kruncs who is back up from his sickness and shed tears of blood while editing my translation!
Well then, enjoy Interlude 8!
Well originally I didn’t plan to advertise the series’ here any more but since there was a slight gap since the last chapter was released on TA, I will use this chance to promote the latest chapter as it is a double release for a reboot of TA.
The next chapter will follow in a week, so look forward to that. 🙂
Check out the chapter here and extend your thanks to Kruncs for editing it into something readable :3
today is the release day of your favorite novel Hachinan tte, sore wa nai deshou! It was another long chapter and took me about 10 hrs in total to translate or rather write it down. xD
Now, before you novel addicts click on the chapter link, first listen to some administrative stuff:
As I mentioned in my previous blog message, interludes will be now handled as Extra Chapters unless I deem them to be integral part of the main story line. On the sidebar you can now see a button and a list of the upcoming chapters/interludes. I will keep that one updated so that you can always see when the next interlude in sequence is up as Extra Chapter.
Each interlude will require 60 Euro. You ask how I got to this weird sum? Well I put the first 10 interludes in one huge text file, did a character count (51k without spaces) and divided that by 10 to get an average. Including an editor and administrative fee, that’s what I got after setting 10 EUR/1000 chars.
You can regard these donations as encouragement for me to translate the interludes at all and as motivation to get it done quickly in-between the regular 2-week rotation.
If I deem this successful, I will include regular chapters as Extra Chapters on long non-interlude sequences albeit with a different charge due to length.
And here is your chapter at last! (Self-edited this time as Kruncs is currently recuperating)