with this we are starting the 8-interlude arc revolving around the life of Wendelin’s group living, learning and celebrating in the royal capital. As it shows the connections between the various characters and all interludes I checked involved the MC, I deemed these interludes of relevance for the main story.
It is self-edited this time as Kruncs-san is busy handling work related issues currently, thus excuse any mistakes if you can until he gets around to have some time to check it through!
Well, this chapter made me laugh quite hard, so yea, enjoy it.
|>> Click me! <<|
On a further notice, James-kun has started his work as editor and the edited chapters 4 and 5 of Hachinan tte, sore wa nai deshou! were released alongside this release!
The next regular scheduled chapter will be interlude 11 which will be released on 6th March.
today you get an extra chapter of Hachinan tte, sore wa nai deshou! Please make sure to thank Asvan for his contribution shouldering this one all by himself!
As usual I bow my head to Kruncs-san for improving the quality of my written word into readable language.
Interlude 10 will be released on Sunday, latest on Monday. So you can look forward to that as well.
Well less yapping, more reading, I guess.
|>> Click here! <<|
sorry for the slight delay. Originally I planned to release this chapter yesterday but by the time I finished I was just too tired as the weekend was slightly busy. Thus I am using my lunch break at work to release it now. ^^
Please extend your thanks to BakaGrappler for editing my gibberish. 🙂
|>> Read the Chapter here! <<|
today you shall be blessed with an extra chapter of Nidoume no Jinsei wo Isekai de.
This out of order extra chapter has been provided by a generous donation by Hab H., so you ought to thank him for that!
As this is an old men translation group, I wasn’t able to raise my editor from his coffin, thus this chapter is self-edited (or in other words unedited). I am sure BakaGrappler will have a look once he got some time, so if you can’t stand some odd phrasing and errors here n’ there, then do wait for him to check up on the chapter.
The next chapter of Nidoume no Jinsei wo Isekai de will be out this weekend, very likely on Sunday. So look forward to that. 🙂
Now, do enjoy!
when I looked at today’s chapter to translate it I was like “Nai wa!!!” For a change it is at the length of a regular web novel, thus it took me a lot less time than usual. 😀
For those only interested in reading the novel you can follow this link. Please extend your thanks to Kruncs for editing this chapter.
Now for those that are interested in interesting news:
- I hired another Editor, James-kun, whose main task for now will be to edit the earlier chapters of Hachinan tte, sore wa nai deshou! He has already edited Interlude 2 (posted already) and will proceed from Chapter 4 onwards to fix the grammar, wording and spelling in the chapters. It is a thankless task to do so as some of the chapters are really gruesome but I hope all of you can appreciate his hard work!
- Some have asked for an epub/pdf version of Hachinan tte, sore wa nai deshou! This will be released once the previous chapters are edited (including illustrations). I do not wish to release it in the current state of the chapters.
- Now, as for the upcoming Interludes: There is a series of 8 Interludes in a row. I have cross-read half of them and deemed them relevant to the story. What does that mean for you? Well, those interludes will be handled as regular chapters and commissioning is open for that. So IF you want to increase the release speed, feel free to commission for it. More than 1 extra chapter per week isn’t possible though as they are fairly long.
- The commission price has been raised to 80,- EUR per interlude. Why? Because the chapters are in average almost 10k chars excluding spaces. That is almost 3 times in comparison to regular WN chapters. This commission includes Chapter 39 btw.
- The next regular release of Hachinan tte, sore wa nai deshou! will be on 21st February.
- Lastly, due to a generous donation (yea, not commission) I decided to release an extra chapter of Nidoume no Jinsei wo Isekai de this week. So look forward to 2 chapters of that series until next Sunday!
Enjoy some drama and dangerous premonitions. Fufufu
today you get your regular dose of Nidoume no Jinsei wo Isekai de.
Edited by BakaGrappler. 🙂
now this interlude got a damn long title. xD
First off, please thank Diego from Barcelona for mostly sponsoring this chapter, an anonymous sponsor finished off the remaining bit there!
Also extend your thanks to Kruncs-kun for quickly editing my gibberish into English on short call. 🙂
The next interludes are an arc of 8 interludes in a row, as previously mentioned. I haven’t really looked into them yet but if they are integral to the main story, you can count your commissions as extra chapters which will boost the release speed (at cost of my sleeping time … sleep where areth thou!) and if not, it will be business as usual. 😉
Heyas novel-addicts and the new fellow manga readers,
fortunately this chapter wasn’t as long as the previous ones, so I could stuff it in between the various birthday festivities. Now that those are over and done with as well, things should return to a bit less hectic state.
As usual, please extend your thanks to Kruncs for editing!
Well, without further ado, here you go!
Now, for those interested in the planned schedule: I will start tomorrow on Interlude 9 as it reached the quota. As I haven’t had a look into that one yet, I am currently not able to tell you when it will be done, but I do plan to get it released this week. As for the further interludes: There is a 8-interludes arc coming up after chapter 39. I will check whether it is relevant to the story or just some minor side story. Depending on that any further commissions will be directed towards those or used as extra interludes for that arc (aka increased release speed).
Next weekend Nidoume no Jinsei wo Isekai is regularly up and I’ve got my dedicated SS chapter for Trinity Archive in the pipeline. So look forward to that. 🙂